INDICARE Article Flow
A fresh flow of articles at the INDICARE website, with a variety of topics. Take your pick from the INDICARE Monitor, Volume 1, No 4:
- A short analysis of the position paper on Digital Rights Management by BEUC, The European Consumers' Organisation: On present trends DRM will make a bad situation worse
- An introduction to Privacy Rights Management: DRM and privacy - friends or foes?
- On the potential and risks of a "new" approach to digital content delivery: Rights locker architecture - the next step?
- On the potential impact of bi-directional Rights Expression Languages: From couch potato to active consumer
- An interview with Cornelia Kutterer, the Senior Legal Advisor at the BEUC, the European consumer organisation
- Report and comment on the symposium "Digital Rights Management: The End of Collecting Societies": Collecting societies - not yet "six feet under"
- And earlier: Stefan Bechtold on the Value-Centred Design of Digital Rights Management